Kika and Bear

Kika and Bear
My Joy

Saturday, April 19, 2008

One of my favorite things to do... watch a movie with my kids with my Flicka in my lap and the computer. We have popcorn too! We call them "parties" and have them at least once a week. I love Net Flicks. It is something me and my kids can do together and they really enjoy it. Plus I can get a little work done and of course my puppy enjoys it too. We are watching "Spy Kids". I am only half paying attention. Kika is really into it. She keeps gasping. And Bear is mesmerized. Works for me.
Tomorrow Hunter is coming. I am so nervous because he is so big. I haven't ever been able to control large dogs. He is a Weimarner. He is already 45 pounds! We got him a crate today and it is so huge compared to Flicka's. She is only 5lbs. I hope everything goes well. Tim is taking off this week on business so it will be me with the kids and dogs. We don't have a fence and I know he will need exercise so that is what I am worried about. Tim says he will walk Hunter often.
So I have been working like crazy to learn how to make these pendants. I will include some pictures soon. I have probably made 30 in the past two days! But they are not finished yet. I am not sure if I want to list them in my store or if I want to start up a new one. Hmmm....

No comments: